We are looking for technically interested employees!
On the mountain, we stick together. Following this motto, we ensure smooth operations at Dürrnberg in summer as well as in winter. With a lot of warmth and dedication, our employees take care of the technical maintenance of the facilities and all our guests. Do you have the desire to join our team? Then apply now!
A well-coordinated team
What makes working at Dürrnberg special? The relaxed atmosphere and, above all, the strong sense of teamwork! You won’t be on your own with us.
Do you want to be part of our team? Then apply now!
We are looking for technically interested employees and skilled workers.
- Ensuring high-quality service at our chairlift, drag lifts, and summer toboggan run
- Assisting guests
- Maintaining safety and order
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the assigned facilities
- Assisting with ongoing maintenance, inspections, and repairs
- Relevant vocational training (preferably as a mechanic or machine fitter)
- Technical understanding and manual dexterity
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Confident, friendly, and service-oriented demeanor
- Comfortable working at heights (lift support, etc.)
- Driving license B
We offer a secure job in the midst of an attractive natural and recreational area in the Salzburg mountains, regular working hours, work clothing, benefits (also for partners and children), a salary according to the collective agreement starting at €2,050 gross – with additional allowances for skilled workers. Willingness to negotiate higher compensation.
Please send your meaningful application with CV, photo, and possible starting date via email to Mr. Operations Manager Georg Hafner, firstname.lastname@example.org.Please send your meaningful application with CV, photo, and possible starting date via email to Mr. Operations Manager Georg Hafner, email@example.com.